When you’re a creative and innovative type of person, it’s often hard to know which ideas to prioritize, and where to put your energy. It’s also difficult sometimes to keep yourself inspired, motivated and focused. Often the projects that would help transform your life, never get to the finish line.
Over the years I’ve worked with clients and organizations to get hundreds of creative and socially innovative projects out in the world. In the process I’ve discovered a lot about what works and what doesn’t.
I will be sharing my secrets on how to launch and successfully complete your projects, in a FREE teleclass next Monday and I really hope you can make it.
TOPIC: How to Get Your Dream Projects Out in the World
DATE/TIME: Monday, December 13, at 5:00 PM Pacific/8:00 PM Eastern
PLACE: The comfort of your own home or office–by teleconference
You’ll walk away from this call with powerful and fun strategies and tips that can make a huge difference in getting you started and keeping you on track with your most cherished projects. In this free and content packed teleclass you will learn:
- Twelve powerful questions to ask yourself before you begin (the answers to which can make or break you project).
- Three simple methods to create the time you need for your dream projects.
- The five essential elements to keep you inspired and moving ahead with your projects.
- Ten easy and cheap ways to use social media, and the internet get project funding and promotion.
- How traditional time management methods may be getting in the way of you finishing your projects, and what to do instead.
Whether you are just starting out with a project or stalled at some part of the process, you will get at least 3 big insights and practical actions, that can help you find the time, material resources and motivation to make your dream project a reality.
Look forward to “seeing” you on the call,
(THIS CALL IS OVER)